Thursday, December 20, 2007

Keep me hanging on, so contagiously

And,
Big Girls Don't Cry.

***

Okay, the first 5 pictures were from yesterday and the day before yest.
:D


Spot, spot him.


Skinnys never die :D


A feeling of emptiness.

I went through hardship (maybe not that hard) to make this in 1 day.
Only for my dearest, 99 hearts.
Next time, 999 hearts. Then 9999, then 99999 :D
The straws were damn hard seriously, fingers hurt-ed.




For you and only you. (Inserts heart)

Today I woke up by SOMEONE*'s phonecall in the afternoon.
Only to find that no one's at home except for my dad, who's dead asleep.
:D

Got changed and all and went out with mummy and daddy.
I asked my dad,

Me: Pa, where are we going?
Dad: I wanna go and make my company's signboard.
Mum: Its at Bas (something something)
Me: Where is that?
Mum: There got alot of books and studying stuffs.
Me: Oh, I never heard of it before.
Mum: Of cos lah, cos you never did study.

WTH O.O
SHE SAY I NEVER STUDY. HAHAHAH NONSENSE.


I just want to waste some time with you.




Be it with or without your presence.




Someone please call the police LOL :D


Falling, falling. Fallen, forever.


Well you'll never find it,


If you're desperate enough to find it.

After that we went to my cousin's house to pick up my brother.
Cos you see, he was staying overnight at there since yesterday.
Random shots.


Cheeeeeeena town.




(:


Her name is Mika and she's not the singer Mika HAHA.


This is Yogi :D




Desperate for changing, chasing after you.


Talk the talk, walk the walk.

We then went for dinner at this really famous place.
The herbal seafood steamboat place thinggy place :D




The place where you put the steamshipboat.




Seafood galore.




My mama says its good for our body, esp women :D


I dont know how to say this in English.


Hawhawwwww.


Done.


And almost done.


BOOOOOO.

Was in the bad mood at first, but after that I got over it.
Ugh I hate getting moodswings it so friggin sucks man, seriously.
D:

5 more days till Christmas comes hoho-ing.
And about 1 week plus till school reopens. Seniorest of the seniors :D
Oh and congrats to 4/7 people for their N level results.
Happy happy.

Oh and lastly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


KISS MY ASS YO, HAWHAWWWWWWWW.
Xoxo.


:D

-----

Its been a week boy.
With much loves from me to you <3

No comments: